Our Help Centre articles First Steps and invoice approval within a project explains how to upload invoices manually in Alasco.
In addition, it is possible to have invoices uploaded automatically in Alasco. This is done via the so-called project e-mail address, which can be defined per project. Contractors, for example, can send their invoices to this address, which appear directly as tasks for the respective users in Alasco.
Requirements for the automated invoice upload
- The invoice must be attached to the e-mail in PDF format
- Only one PDF document can be attached to each e-mail
If an invoice cannot be uploaded, the Alasco user responsible for the project e-mail will receive a message with an error description via e-mail.
How to request a project e-mail address
If you want to use the automated invoice upload in a project, please follow the instructions below for the request:
- write an e-mail with the subject "Set up project e-mail address" to firstname.lastname@example.org
- name a user who will be responsible for assigning the invoices uploaded in Alasco to the corresponding contracts within the project. After the contract is assigned, the invoice will be pushed to the respective workflow as defined for the corresponding contract unit.
- advise your preferred naming convention for the first part of the e-mail address. The ending is always "@invoices.alasco.de", e.g. email@example.com
If a project e-mail address has been set up, you can view it in the Project Settings under Basic Settings.